Saturday 29 December 2012

Buying Calendars from the Photo Themes

Hi All,

I have a way for you guys to order your calendars through me which means I can take your orders on a separate site but I will then have to send off for calendars to be printed so it will most likely take til mid January for calendars to get to you all.

If you would like a calendar, please follow the link below and put your order through. I will stop taking orders on Wednesday the 3rd of January and will order the calendars on this day. Hopefully they will get to me in speedy time and I can get them to you quickly. I know I haven't given you very long to order them but I don't want you to miss out on the first month because of deliveries.

I will be happy to take orders after the 3rd but I can't guarantee their delivery date before January if you are not in the UK!

Thanks all!

http://fatdragon100.bigcartel.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment