Tuesday 10 January 2012

Hampton Court Panorama

Panorama 2


This is a Panorama I took at Hampton Court Palace. Quickly put your mouse over the centre of the image before the spinning makes you sick!!


You can gradually move the mouse left and right to change the direction of the spin. You can also change the speed of the spin by moving it  to the extreme right or left (although this is not a good look!)


I stitched and exported this file from software called ArcSoft Panorama Maker 6 which I used as a free trial. Pictures were taken on the Panorama mode on the Canon Powershot Sx40 HS.


The Powershot saved the pictures with a naming sequence so that the shots were easy to find and place in order.


Give it a go and let me know how that works out for you!

2 comments:

  1. I liked your youtube videos and tutorial for sx40.

    I was just looking for this kind of software thanks a ton.

    Me too, have SX40 .Hope you are enjoying this camera.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great to hear you found it handy.

      The Sx40 does come with a photo stitch software on the Canon Utility disk but I found the Arcsoft One better :)

      Delete