Saturday 4 February 2012

Customizing your start-up image and video updates

I'm just uploading a video about putting your own image on the camera start up screen. As I mention in the video, I'm sorry that I haven't made much but in all honesty I have been really busy and when I get home I'm just very very tired!

So I only made a quick video as it was a question asked and was quick to answer so I thought I may as well share the answer with everyone else :)

I am currently working on Bokeh. I do intend to do more videos on CHDK but I am trying to alternate between other videos and CHDK vids as I don't want to completely abandon those who haven't used CHDK or who don't want to use it. I also need more time with it myself otherwise the things I will be saying about CHDK won't be very well practised in practical situations!

Anyway, I hope you enjoy the new video when it processes. Its a nice personal touch to a camera everyone loves :)

No comments:

Post a Comment